Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

1st September 2015 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #03






"Anything Goes"
Use any Digital or Stamp ~ This is an Open Competition to "all" Digitals and Stamps
(Please note: Pre-Printables are not accepted all digitals must be coloured by hand)

Challenge Commences on
1st September and will run to 27th September
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 Follow our Blog and come along and join our Facebook Group
World Wide Open Design Team Group site Link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Exclusive Sponsor:
Sherri Ann Baldy
My Besties
Please support My Besties and join Facebook Group
My Besties Designs HERE! 
You can also join Meet at the Scrappers Corner Group HERE! 
Please visit Sherri's Store where you will find the most amazingly designed Digital Stamps HERE!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 1st Prize Winner ~ 4 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

Runner Up ~ 3 Digi's
Plus Certificate & Badge

Top 6 ~ 1 Digi each plus
Certificate & Badge

Best Technique

Certificate & Badge

Highly Commended
Certificate & Badge

Special Mention
Certificate & Badge 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Well, we had another very difficult challenge to judge yet again this month, the quality of World Wide Talent is just amazing and our entire Design Team really had quite a task with the judging.
Without further ado, here are our selected winners:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
 Winners Video for viewing ~ Please view our Video on Winners from World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #02 here.




1st Prize Winner:
Kristyn ~ No. 77
(Kristyn Wins 4 Digi's plus Certificate and Badge)


Runner Up:
Suzi Mac ~ No. 68 
(Suzi Mac Wins 3 Digi's plus Certificate and Badge) 


 Top 5 Winners:

Julie P ~ No. 75
(Julie Wins ~ 1 Digi plus Certificate and Badge)

Coldwaters ~ No. 55
(Coldwaters Wins 1 Digi plus Certificate and Badge)
  
Naz Smith ~ No. 46
(Nz Smith Wins 1 Digi plus Certificate and Badge)

Dianne ~ No. 24 
(Dianne Wins 1 Digi plus Certificate and Badge)

Kartenstempeltina ~ No. 50  
(Kartenstempltina Wins 1 Digi plus Certificate and Badge)


Best Technique:
Bernadet ~ No. 53
(Bernadet wins Certificate plus a Badge)  
 
Highly Commended:
Sande ~ No. 11 
(Sande Wins Certificate plus Badge)


Special Mention:
Love to Craft ~ No. 87 
(Love to Craft Wins Certificate plus Badge)

Gail L ~ No. 89
(Gail L Wins Certificate plus Badge)

Margreets ~ No. 35
(Margreets Wins Certificate plus Badge) 


Jane Savage ~ No. 47
(Jane Wins Certificate plus Badge)
  
Denise's Patch ~ No. 80 
(Denise's Patch Wins Certificate plus Badge)

Crea Astrid ~ No. 84  
(Crea Astrid Wins Certificate plus Badge)
  
Asha ~ No. 64
(Asha Wins Certificate plus Badge) 

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the selected Winners from all the various categories.
Don't forget, all winners from these monthly challenges are eligible to enter the "Champion of Champions" DT Challenge to be held in March 2016.

For Winners of Certificates plus Badges please contact Annette on
annette1553@bigpond.com
Please make sure you advise your Name and Entry Number plus Challenge entered.

For all Winners of Digitals, Certificates plus Badges, please contact Annette on
annette1553@bigpond.com
Please make sure you advise your Name and Entry Number plus Challenge entered and also choose your winning Digitals from this list hereunder:


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please Welcome our very first Guest Designer to the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, Lidia Rodriguez 


Hello! First of all I want to thank Annette for the honor of being a GDT this month.

 I am from Costa Rica. I love God with all my heart and I thank Him for giving me life and  a special man on my side with whom I share my project of life! 
We have been married for more than  three decades. We have three  married girls and   one  eighteen  months precious granddaughter.
Art has been present in my life since I was a little girl! 
My family is full of musicians, my aunts and cousins used to crochet, embroider, make velum cards, decorations and paint on material. 
When I was in High School I embroidered, painted on material and crochet which I still do. 
I have crocheted for my daughters, nephews  and my granddaughter.
Four years ago I met Scrapbooking and it was love at first sight!  I make cards,  and a little Mixed Media, but I love to make Mini Albums  and Layouts. Through the scrap I have met people all over the world, who share  the same passion.I have made new friendships, you can not put a price on it!
Never stop dreaming  and I hope every beautiful morning brings you peace and blessings! Lidia

Thank you Lidia for a lovely Bio on yourself. Please feel free to visit Lidia's Blog and leave comment, you can view her Blog HERE!

Here are some of Lidia's favourite projects:-




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

World Wide Open Design Team

DT Projects:
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Here is Video prepared by our DT Michelle for viewing. Hope you watch and enjoy the World Wide Open Design Team's Projects.







Annette

(The Digital Stamp Annette has used is IMG324)





Michelle 

(The Digital image Michelle has used is image 0010)






Heather

(The Digital image Heather is using is image 671)



Tina

(The Digital Tina is using is image 671)



Desire

(The Digital Desire is using is image 665)



Vicki

(the Digital image Vicki is using is image 396)





(The Digital image Andrea is using is image 0008)





(The image Andrea is using is image Pondering Patunia 3D Deco)






(The image Kevin is using is image 362)




(The image Lady is using is image imiss mermaide)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here are the October Digitals on offer:-



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Results will be published each month on Meet at the Scrappers Corner and also World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Group ~ Here are the two links:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608194249429483/?ref=bookmarks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Enter here...............








 


15 comments:

  1. How nice, I got a special mention. I am very happy. Other ladies congratulations on your prices.

    What a wonderful example DT made again. If I get a chance, I will definitely participate again.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for another wonderful challenge, I am thrilled to be one of your top 5 selections, congratulations to all the winners xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud that my pirate ship was chosen for best technique
    Thanks!!!
    Other ladies congratulations to!!
    And you girls made great DT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous and beautiful make's from the DT and thank you so much for choosing me as one of the Top Five Winner's and congratulations to all of the other winner's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all winners ! And thanks to the DT for making such lovely cards !
    Hugs,
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing me as one of the special mentions. Congrats to all other winners.
    Gorgeous new DT creations!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats to all the other winners, and I was over the moon to have been selected as a Special Mention. Wonderful DT creations by all the Team too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi thank you so very much for choosing my card as one of the top 5 winners I am so chuffed. Congratulations to all winners in the line up the talent is outstanding.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards from the DT. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous entries! I love to see all of these awesome creations! Thanks so much for the opportunity to enter this challenge. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, my first time joining in this fun group. Everyone has such great creations and love looking at all of the entries. Thanks for the fun challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please delete #100 - I posted my card without reading the rule!!!

    ReplyDelete